Our Kiddo's

Our Kiddo's

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Were Home!


Been A Busy last couple of weeks!! But right now I'm sittin on the living room floor enjoyin Libbys naptime and a Clean House While Listenin to my Hubby Workin on the house!! To me that sounds Like a pretty good day!! So lets recap the last couple of weeks! Josh Has been Losing Quite a bit of weight so we decided to tak him in and foud out he is Diabetic! We will find out this comin week if hes type 1 or 2 I'm prayin for type 2! He has been makin slooooow progress on watchin what he eats! I guess thats all I can ask for since hes never had to do that before! Tiny steps! This last weekend we went campin, or freezin depending on how u want to look at it! We had a lot of Libby wore me out I think its 10 times more work to go campin with a little one especially Libs, who doesnt sit still run run run and more running! She thought the whole sleepin in a tent thing with Ma and Dad was pretty cool even tho we were freezing(josh and Me) we ended up puttin Libby in between us so she got all the blankets and she would end up crying and kickin the blankets off cuz she was too warm or prolly the huge mass of blankets was too heavy! Either way I'll just end the campin trip with instead of 2 nights we stayed one, When the weather Guy says a low of 35-39 LISTEN!!! Dont tell urself ah heck lets go camping!! So today its beautiful out I have clothes hangin on the line and windows open go figure!!! Libs funny little quote of the week (she was on the forklift watchin daddy up high workin) "DADDY Dont Fall ok or I will Cry!" Pretty sweet if I dont say so Myself! So Four more days and we will be Up North to Garrison Relaxin and Catchin Some Fish! I cant wait!!!

No comments: