Our Kiddo's

Our Kiddo's

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Potty Trained!!!!!!

Well the title says it all my little libby isnt so little anymore she has been potty trained now for about 4 days and doin GREAT!!! I'm sooo Proud of her!! Just yesterday she was upstairs and I was down doin Laundry when I heard her start yelling so I looked up the steps to find her with her little tinker bell purse (curtasy of Kim) over her shoulder and lookin at me with stern eyes and says hurry up were late, im gonna leave with out you if you dont hurry I asked where we were goin and she said walmart! She then continues to say u better hurry im late im late for work I'm gonna leave bye I'm goin to my new vehicle!!!"Yup mama i am without you if you dont hurry"!! So I laughed and realized that is exactly what I sound like in the mornin when I'm trying to lite her fire in the mornin just exclude the walmart and the new car and you got my daily routine! I think I might have to try somethin else from now on shes too smart!!! She's really into helping me with the garden right now and picking all the different things! Other then her being Potty trained its all the same I'm learnin what I sound like and do thru libby some good some bad and yes I'm proud to say she does have a little of my wierd too! Take care and till I write again!

No comments: