Our Kiddo's

Our Kiddo's

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Libbys 3!!!!

Holy smokes where has the time gone my little libby lynn is 3!!! Shes grown up tooo fast! This year we decided to do the big birthday party bashs one for my side and one for joshs side all in the same day! A lot of work but Libs and all had a great time!! She got some really nice things...Shoes, clothes, giftcards,money,beanbag pink hairspray a sit n spin a Ds game swimsuit a custom pillow along with blanket a guitar and a Gator!!! She had a princess birthday theme party(of course!) I made her a three tier cake and topped with princess's and crown! She wore her birthday girl shirt and ran around singing happy birthday to me! Today were goin to go Bowling something Libs has wanted to do for awhile and shes super pumped!!! Tomorrow for her actual birthday I took a half day and were just goin to hang out and I'm sure play princess!! Shes really ready for baby to come time is approachin quickly, things are goin well! Were going to start the remodel in the dining room so we can keep moving on the nursery! Libby was sick the other day double ear infections AGAIN!! But when we were leaving the drs she tells me Mom I just want it to be warm out! Dont we all!!! Well time for me to get goin In the words of my all to wise close to 3yr old aww ma this is a sweet life!!

No comments: