Our Kiddo's

Our Kiddo's

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Libs and her Gator!

Im hopin the pictures will post on here tonite libby decided to put her portable dvd player on the dash of her gator and watch a movie! Shes pretty proud of it cant wait to drive it outside!! Libs had a great birthday she took chocolate milk and doughnuts to daycare for a birthday treat! I took a half day at work and so did Josh so we picked her up early from daycare and let her go shopping at walmart and pick out what she wanted with her birthday money,of course it was a new princess movie and a the princess mulan barbie she didnt yet have and a thing of bubbles! She decided for supper she wanted cheeseburgers and pudding so thats what we had then she picked to watch a movie in mom and dads bed for the rest of the night,she had a great birthday! I was singin her happy birthday and she came up to me and gave me a big hug and said mama ur my best friend! I wanna try and make sure that moment I never forget!(especially in 10 to 13 yrs!!)

No comments: