Our Kiddo's

Our Kiddo's

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!

Today is officially my 3rd moms day!!! So I'm thinking I'm goin to share a few things my girls do to make me smile.

When libby comes up to me and says hey mama you wanna see my sweet trick and when shes done I need to say yes thats pretty cool!

When Piper cackles like a squirral when she sleeps

When Libby tries to console piper by hugging her and saying awwww sweetheart!

When Pipers eyes get as big as saucers when libby's coming towards her!

Pipers now starting to coo and we get a few smiles now!

Libby's constantly telling me shes going to preschool next year and ride on the school bus next year!

At the end of the day my babies are growing up fast!! I love being a mom and I wouldnt trade it for the world(even tho my little one is colic in the evenings) I love my little girls! Happy moms Day!!!!

No comments: