Our Kiddo's

Our Kiddo's

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

First Day of Preschool!

Libby has only been waiting for this day her WHOLE life!!! Preschool is here!! I took the day off today to spend some time with her and to share in the excitement of it all....I gotta say it was well worth it!! We slept in we layed in bed and watched cartoons together we played on the playset...and then it was time to go to preschool!!! We took the memorable photo's and we were on our way!! In the car I told her I was sooo excited for her and she says to me awww thanks mama thats soo nice!(3 goin on 30!) We got to the room(yes more pictures!!) Libby walked over hung up her back pack and off she went to play! I had to stop her just so I could get a kiss and then she says to me ok bye mom! So Off I went and Lib's never looked up never even had a thought about missing me or wanting me to stay! I gotta say when I left I felt so PROUD of my little girl, she handled herself great and this day meant sooo much to her!! So I went and ran errands then went to my mom and dads house and waited at the end of the driveway(yes with the video camera!) Libby got off the bus with this huge smile on her face but acting like a Pro the whole time! My baby is all grown up!! Her next big event is dance and she starts that on monday, as Im writing this she has her dance costume on and loving it!! As for Piper Ann she remains a happy smiley laid back easy going babe!!!! She sitting up really well now and rolls like crazy!! Till Next time, take care all!!

No comments: