Our Kiddo's

Our Kiddo's

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!









Well another year has came and gone, and at the end of the day/yr. we have 2 BEAUTIFUL lil' ladies, that are healthy,happy and full of spunk! I think Lib's was born for christmas....She was pumped for the 25th of December!!! When we were getting everything ready for santa Libby says to me, "ya know mom santa is gonna come in our house with his shoes on!" I did let her know that was ok and he had a lot to do that night to take his shoes off at everybody's house! So once morning was here Libby hopped into our bed at 6:30 and I told her I would go see if Santa came..I got down stairs and I yelled up to let her know he had been here and I hear her little voice go to Josh "THIS IS GONNA BE SOOO AWESOME!" So she made her way downstairs put her hand over her mouth and screamed in surprise! She had a blast she got a few of her top listed items such as the braid n braid hair rapunzel and a fire breathing dragon, toothless! As for Piper she ate her share of paper had and had a great time watchin her sister! Piper has really started to grow up now, she's mastered crawling and pulling herself up and now she free stands, does soo big, shakes her head NO at you and claps..may seem little to non parents but to me I couldn't be more proud! As for Libby she's back in school now and as I'm writing this she's been napping on the couch since I carried her in from the car! She did however today make the EXCITING discovery of yellow snow at mom and dads and had to show all of us and tell us NOT to eat it!! Until next time Happy New Year!!

No comments: