Our Kiddo's

Our Kiddo's

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Sorry for the poor video quality..for some reason the only way I can send videos is with this setting! Anyways I just figured the easiest way to show how my baby has grown is to post a little video! She cracks me I up daily..she loves playin babies..helping dad fix things..she has to be in the middle of everything ur doin so she can get a good look at it herself....and as I wrote this she went ahead and squirted detangler in her mouth and then proceeded to tell me it is ocky! She told me a couple weeks ago that lucys catfood was ocky and I asked why did u try it and she replied yes! She keeps us on our toes! As for libs shes so ready for school to start! I brought home some of her school supplies and she was like a kid at christmas yellin and screaming with excitement over a folder and glue sticks! Shes also getting to be quite the little fish.she.has mastered the back float..and she
also tells me she can swim like those water.bugs you see in the.pool! Time sure does fly!

No comments: