Our Kiddo's

Our Kiddo's

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Vegas Baby!

Well it has been ten years since we've been to vegas so we figured we were due! The girls stayed with my parents or as Libby said she got to live with grandpa and grandma for four days! We went with Casey and Kristi and had a blast, there was no big winners from gambling but we ate good food and seen lots of neat things! I think my favorite day was going to Valley of fire state park and then dancing the night away downtown! Favorite places to eat were Toby Keith's bar and grill and Margaritaville...AWESOME!! I missed the girls like crazy so its good to be back, but now its the regular hussle and bussle of life and busy schedules! Today I took the day off so I could take Libs to the Dentist for a cleaning and some sealants. It went well, and that leads me to tomorrow when work begins again! I want to upload some pics of vegas, some you will see are from our rock climbing at valley of fire! The others are of the strip and downtown!

No comments: