Our Kiddo's

Our Kiddo's

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Gettng Ready for Halloween!!




This week I would say Halloween has been at the top of our list weve had libby ready with her costume for awhile but it was recently decided that Josh and I and Friends would get dressed up and go out as well,yes Josh did agree to this so we decided to all go as the wizard of oz so im Dorthy josh is scarecrow and my sister is glenda and aaron is the tinman so the rest of our friends our completing the group so im really excited but need costumes so were renting most of them but grandma soost made my dress which was a lot of fun I never thought I would be asking my grandma at 26 years old to make me a dress but we had a great time doin it!!! Libbys achievements this week she now knows what a turkey says and does it pretty cute her new phrase when we got to the store is I want it! Today I had her cousins over for our annual cookie making everyone did a great job Libby decided she wanted to eat her cookies rather then put sprinkles but thats ok!!! Happy Halloween to everyone and ill post lots of pictures next week!!!

No comments: