Our Kiddo's

Our Kiddo's

Friday, October 3, 2008

Libbys growin up!




Well another week has went by and libby seems like she 19 mos goin on 4yrs!! On Monday when I got home from volleyball I was sittin on the couch with my socks off and libby came over to me crouched down and looked at my feet and goes eew nasty!!! Josh started laughing right away I was wondering what was so gross well turns out I had a blister on my toe!! Either way it was cute, she can count to four she puts two and three together twoee! But it works! She loves sesame street she can name all the characters she can identify all her body parts when asked shes starting potty training (just an intrest but still!) and her most recent find that shes crazy about Combines! Everyday I'm amazed at the things she learns and says or does she just can bring a smile to your heart without even trying, shes truly one of a kind and were truly blessed to have her!!! Other then libby making us laugh not much new at the bell house I guess this week I got to see Ty Pennington do some filming on a bus for his show I got a extreme makeover t shirt and lastnight Me, Barb and Kelley got our picture taken with Eduardo a designer on the show so a little excitement in hick town!!! Till I update again have a good week and enjoy all the little moments!

No comments: