Our Kiddo's

Our Kiddo's

Friday, January 30, 2009

Getting ready for Libs BIG Birthday Weekend!!!




My Baby isnt such a baby anymore!!! She'll be two on sunday she is soooooo excited she sings happy birthday to me at least 5 times a day! we let her open a couple presents early just cuz she said please mama please!!!! I made the cupcakes and her two cakes today they turned out pretty well,all sesame street of course!!! We had a busy day today I had a few girlfriends over this mornin with all their kids, we had a blast in all their were 6 little ones 4 and under so the house was full!!! They played great and it was great gettin to visit with the old gang again!! Then tomorrow were havin joshs side over and on sunday my side so a busy weekend!! But none the less the most important thing is Libs is gonna be two!! Holy smokes!!! She can count to 10 by twos! and to 5 the regular way! She is makin progress on potty trainin and her new found love is little mermaid and rella(cinderella)! She sings songs all day long in fact while I'm writin this shes singin a song!! She has such a fun light hearted but stubborn personality she is a girl who knows what she wants and when she wants to love u she will do it with everything shes got and when shes mad she will let you know you dont have to guess with her! SASSY SASSY!! Love her to death! Josh and I often find ourselves just watchin her and smilin because we cant believe how cute she is or how much she has grown! Bias I know but I am a proud mom!! Josh and I just said we dont know how we could love another kid as much as her! We might just have to stop at her! Dont mess with perfection! HAHAHA Only Kiddin-mom dont flip out!!

No comments: