Our Kiddo's

Our Kiddo's

Monday, February 2, 2009

She is offiially 2!!!









The BUSY weekend is over, I think its been a long time since I've been happy the weekend is over! Dont get me wrong the parties were a lot of fun, and I wouldnt of traded it for the world!!! Libby was soooo stoked that it was her birthday! Friday started off by having friends over, Saturday we had Joshs family over! I made her two cakes and cupcakes, she got some really cute clothes, a payloader, shoes, a suitcase, savings bonds! Needless to say she got great gifts and she loved it! She played so hard she slept until 9:30 sunday! When I went to go get her from her big girl bed!(we changed it over on saturday and it is goin well!!) She advised me she didnt need any help down the stairs because she was a big girl! Josh had made a special breakfast french toast, and bacon!! We then decided to go out sledding had a blast and decided that wasnt enough so Josh built her a fort(thats where we are in the pictures!!) She thought that was pretty neat!! We then came inside had some lunch and Libby took a 3 hour nap! By that time it was time for her 2nd birthday bash with my family! She got clothes, a tent, cheeseballs(one of her favorites) a princess chair, plate, elmo toys, tigger, a princess sleeping bag! and he list goes on and on and on! She had an absolutly wonderful birthday!! We have heard happy birthday to me sung about 100 times(it never gets old still as cute as the 1st time I heard it! Our little girl is officially a toddler! Yikes let the temper soar(she already has!!!) But I think were ready for it we can really see now when shes trying to ag us on or try to see how much she can get away with so we have to hold strong or I think she will walk all over us! She already has us wrapped around her finger! Who can resist pleeeeease mama pleaaaaaaase!! We want to thank everyone for the great gifts, and birthday wishes! You all truly made her birthday special! It means alot to us to know that everyone loves her just as much as us!! Of course its easy to love somethin that cute and bubbly!!! Have a great week and enjoy the pics!!!

No comments: