Our Kiddo's

Our Kiddo's

Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter/New Car!





I guess I havent blogged in a little while so I'll start back to easter! We had a great Time! Libby's got enough candy to feed an army!!!! She had in total 5 easter egg hunts I think and loved everyone especially the ones with candy in them!! Last weekend we had a great and busy weekend on Thursday we bought a new to us vehicle an 04 Chevy Yukon! We love it and glad we purchased it! Libby likes it alot she has a built in DVD player nnow! Friday we went to my grandpa and grandmas soost for supper made some fish It was awesome! Then it followed up with a bon fire at Kims until 1am! The next day we had friends over and split a lot of wood to get ready for campfire season I think we have enough for about 5 years!! We made some awesome Ribs I think famous Daves and all the rest of those rib guys need to watch out cuz we have a kick butt recipee!!! As for Libs shes Great! Amazes us everyday the other day a subway commercial came on and she pointed at the tv nd said ma eat fresh!! Tonight she impressed me with her excuse why she cant eat broccili she says she's tooo little to eat it! HUH wonder how long that will work?!!! Saturday she impressed everyone with her superman impression she holds up her one arm and forms a fist with her hand and gets in a fighting stance with her feet and gives a mean face and yells Superman!! Pretty cute!! She loves to be outside I found out Saturday she can get out of house all by herself I was downstairs gettin ready and the stinker put her own shoes on and opened the door and out she went to go be with daddy!!! They grow up way to fast!!

No comments: