Our Kiddo's

Our Kiddo's

Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween/WWE





Can't believe Halloween is approaching us fast! Libby is pumped to go trick or treating! She is going to be a bumble bee and Piper is a flower! We're carving pumpkins tonite..should be fun(usually is)!! Last weekend I took my nephew Dugan to WWE up at the target center...an experience for me, we had a blast!!! Dugan was my commentator the whole time and LOVED every minute of it! As for Libby Preschool is goin well she just had her preschool screening and did really well of course to no ones surprise she over achieved on her social skills!! She's still a dancing and singing machine, just today at lunch she was singing what do you do when your shirt catches on fire...just 3 simple steps to put the fire out...stop drop and roll all around! Glad she knows it but I find it all little odd they made a cute song about your shirt catching on fire!Piper Ann is growing up quickly too, ready to full blown crawl any day now! She kind of Army scoots on her belly now to get things she wants! EVERYTHING I mean EVERYTHING goes into her mouth! She was quiet in the living room the other day I went to go check on her and she had broken into the box of wipes shredded them all over the livingroom and managed to save a handful for her mouth! She's a very happy little girl she smiles and coo's all the time! When she wakes up..the second she opens her eyes she's smiling and jabberin up a storm...if she turns out to be my quiet one I will be surprised!! Other then the girls keeping up busy it's life in general..work and runnin here and there! Have a Happy and Safe Halloween!!!

No comments: