Our Kiddo's

Our Kiddo's

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Pipers tooth has officially made an appearance!!


Well I'm back from Dallas and had a Blast!! The company I went down for had a surprise for us and picked us up in a stretch hummer! Pretty Sweet, it was funny seeing all the people trying to look in and see who was in there! I went out on Thursday night and got back Sat. Night! Today I had to check on the progress of Pipers tooth...and it finally peeked all the way thru!! Wohoo!! She's sittin up and playing all the time and is Super ticklish, Josh and I founf her drive her crazy spots and she just squirms!!! She still gets really bashful to Josh whenever he smiles at her she smiles really big and turns her head into whoever holds her...it's soo cute!!! Little miss libby goes to Preschool screening tomorrow so I hope all goes well!! When I was in Dallas and I would talk to Libby I told her I was blowing her a kiss and she says hang on Mom it's comin thru the door now.....GOT IT!! I will put it in my pocket for later!!! Where the heck does she come up with this stuff!!! Other then that Libs and Piper continue to grow and grow and Libby is getting excited for christmas she went thru the fleetfarm catalog and circled pretty much everything! Josh is still staying super busy with side Jobs and Pipers room is still on hold, cant wait until its back on the top of the list!!!

No comments: