Our Kiddo's

Our Kiddo's

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Piper's Less Than A week a Away to the # 1!!




Both of the girls are napping and Josh is helping some friends tile their bathroom, so I thought I would do a little catch up!! As I sit here writing this I'm thinking to myself I CAN NOT believe my lil lady Piper is less than a week away from being one! She's walking like a pro..even throws in a little run here and there, and she loves to Wrestle!! She will give you her warning playful growl and Lunge at you and laugh the whole time!! Her little sense of humor is coming out more and more everyday! The Other day she put an icecream pale over her head and started to jabber while she was in the pale and started to laugh at how funny she sounded, so she then got up and roamed the house with a pale on her head, talking,laughing,talking,laughing! I've gotten her to say milk..(at least it sounded like it when she repeated me!) She loves giving you big open mouth slobbery kisses...and she laughs afterwards! I think she's going to give me a run for my money!! As for her older sister she's lovin life, and learning her letter's better and better everyday! She's become a real schmoozer to getting people to let her stay overnight! I think I'm just gonna add some pic's now and let everybody enjoy those!!

No comments: