Our Kiddo's

Our Kiddo's

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Colds Have Hit the Bell House!




Libs has had a cold now for about two weeks slowly getting worse and it hit me last night so lots of fun!!! As for Libs this week her new developments or interest I would say is getting to know her colors she can Identify purple and green so thats good shes talkin more and more and more!! She really loves her grandma bessie and iris she says their names really well and her other phrase is I really fast as she runs back and forth from the kitchen to the living room and she wont go unless you acknowledge your watching if you dont shell stand there and scream mama watch mama watch dadda watch dadda watch and wont move until you say your watching and actually have your eyes on her!!! Other then that were hangin in there! Have a Great week and stay healthy!!Thought for this weeks pics I'd pull some of my favorites out of the archive!

No comments: