Our Kiddo's

Our Kiddo's

Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Holidays are Here!!




Were stuffed on turkey,ham,potatoes,stuffing and pumpkin pie,mmmm but I've had enough afterall weve only had 4 Thanksgivings!!! Fun but tiring thats for sure! Libs has been a great sport getting dragged from place to place waking up to a whole bunch of people she dont really know!! Libs this week even went black friday shopping with us and I must say I was pretty proud of her no fit or tantrums she did of course pick up the bad trick uncle aaron taught her hiding in between the clothes racks, fun stuff!! It was cute tho you would yell Libby where are you and she wouldnt respond but if you would yell Libby are you hiding she would say Ya!! So that did make it easier to find her! Shes talking more and more she now can say a little bit more of the alphabet it was ab now I know um and now its ab hij now I know um, so better!! She can now count pretty good to she can count 1234 and 9,10,11,12 so were almost to a full set in fact it was kinda funny I was trying to get her to come over to me to put a diaper on her and she kept running from me so I decided to pull out the old I'm gonna count to 3 bit(like she knows) but I told her If I get to 3 your gonna get a spanking if she didnt come to me so I started 1..2..and she responds to me 4!!! I guess that solved it all just skip 3 and nothin ever happens why didnt I think of that a long time ago!!!!

No comments: