Our Kiddo's

Our Kiddo's

Friday, November 7, 2008

My Hubby is alive!




So here at the bell house we started the month of november with a bang!Ha Ha Josh has a pionidal cyst very painful had to have it lanced it was super infected and now were on day 5 of packing it gettin old but we gotta do it hes n pain hoping it will go away soon! Libby loves to watch me pack it she gets her stool so she can see it better makes me proud who knows maybe we hve a dr on our hands sounds like a great retirement plan to me!!! Her latest thing she loves to do is play kitchen or pick out all the toys in a catalog and say I want it! We found out she LOVES homemade chicken soup since she drinks the last drop strait from the bowl!! I included some pics of lib in her new dress from g&g soost they got it from wall drug Thanks!

No comments: