Our Kiddo's

Our Kiddo's

Saturday, December 13, 2008

BUSY WEEK!!!




So its 9:30pm and were finally home! It's been a crazy hectic week my ma had surgery so me and Kim have been over there the last couple of days getting the house ready for christmas! In the other free time I've been cooking soup cleaning my house and takng care of Libby!! BUSY thats for sure!! My poor Libs has been sick for awhile she just isnt able to kick it she started with an ear infection then it when to a cold now she is coughing all the time and not able to sleep real well and a few times she coughs so hard she throws up, today after her nap she was yelling for me to come and get her when I got to her room she goes mom I didnt puke!! So hopefully shell get better quick!! Even tho shes sick shes getting really excited for christmas she gets the whole concept of santa and presents she knows santa goes ho ho ho and she LOVES christmas music!! She dances and sings to them her specialty is Jingle Bells!! Shes getting a sense of humor more and more everyday I love it I love how she comes up with little jokes and she thinks there so funny our little girl is growin up!! Have a good week everyone and listen to some christms music!!

No comments: