Our Kiddo's

Our Kiddo's

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Let it Snow Let it Snow!



Today you can officially call me and Josh crazy!! We decided to go out snowmobiling today we thought the wind wasnt going to come until tonight but man were we wrong!! It started out great we gave Libs some rides around the house and she loves it!!! She wanted more!! So then Kim and Aaron came over and watched her while Josh and I took off for manchester the ride was pretty good it was snowing but you could see and the snow is that great powder the most fun to ride in! So we made it to manchester met mark and decided to go to Hartland all was good took a break at the U and got warmed up then off to Matts (joshs boss to give him joshs hours ) all was good till we left there we got a mile out of hartland and the wind ws blowing super hard and you couldnt see a thing so we contemplated on continuin on but we did we made it to Freeborn had some lunch and we got brave and went to armstrong...BIG mistake!!! You couldnt see anything the wind was Super Hard so we road on the highway most of the time! I decided to go for the ditch cuz josh was already in the field I hammered on it and little to my surprise there was a field ditch it launched me pretty far and when I hit the ground I couldnt hang on so I flew threw the air and landed pretty hard, I guess hard enough to knock me out for a few seconds because Mark came over and knocked on my helmet to see if I was ok my shoulder is a little sore but all in all its good!! So we continued on to Coreys made it and we then went to Albert Lea from there it was home Josh Burried his sled my throttle got froze on so I had to kill the sled and get the ice off FUN stuff! So were home very sore and very TIRED!!! Libs has had a great week shes working more on her colors and shes getting the alphabet down more and more! She says Santa is coming tomorrow and is really excited so we cant wait Shes gonna love it! Have a good week and merry christmas!!

No comments: