Our Kiddo's

Our Kiddo's

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Daddy Spoils his little Girl!




So I normally dont blog mid week but Libs and I were home early today, wrapped some presents made supper and it was about 5:45 and Josh still wasnt home yet so me and Libby decided to eat. 6:00 Josh gets home and I here Amy come here, so I kinda wondered what he wanted but sort of knew what he was upto since he had talked about this item before! Yup to my surprise he bought Libby a Castle Racing Coat(Just like his only pink!) His eyes lit up when he showed it to me so of course we let Libby try it on we took pics, yes I think its cute but is it worth what he paid....I dunno it is cute and he is proud of it so I spose we will keep it! After all what Dad doesnt want to spoil his little girl!!!

No comments: