Our Kiddo's

Our Kiddo's

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Busy Busy!




It's defiantly been a little while since ive blogged weve had computer issues and on top of that pretty busy! Weve had doctors appt's that turned out pretty well Libby's recheck for her EKG turned out normal so all is good there and josh's diabetic stuff is gettin better slowly but surely comin down to where he is suppose to be! He did get his pills upped so he's takin 4 right now hopefully not permanent! My garden is comin along well and so are the 300 tree's we planted I cant wait until they are big enough to easily see while on the lawn mower weve lost 2 so far to the mower oops!!! Lib's is still her same ole self Singin Laughin Dancin and Talkin!!! Her new thing now is to constantly dress up like a princess and twirl and tell me she is beautiful!! She's really into puttin her shoes on herself and she can even put her own shorts on ( well 5o/50 chance of her gettin one leg through one hole the other times she tries to be a mermaid we think!!) Almost everything turns into a song with her the other day while we were watering trees she would stick her head into the top of the water tank and sing I like to Dance I like to Daaaaance!! Were still workin on the potty trainin somedays good a lot of days not but I'm sure we will get there eventually I mean I cant have the only girl in the world to never get potty trained can I !!!!!! Till next time Be Safe!!!!!

No comments: