Our Kiddo's

Our Kiddo's

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Whats a Mom supposed to DO!!!!




So this week it's been made very clear to me that I have a possible girly girl on my hands! Dont get me wrong I Love her to death and she is super cute in all the "princess" things but this whole girlie thing is kinda wierd to me!!! She now tells me she's a princess and when we put her in a dress she comes up to me and says mama I'm beautiful!! The other day we were in walmart and we went down the princess isle Libby looked like she was a kid who caught santa with her own eyes! Her mouth dropped open her eyes lit up and her hands went instantly to her cheeks, and she sighd awwwwwwwww princesss!! So needless to say with that cute little display ma and dad were suckers and she got to walk out of the store with a snow white princess dress up dress! That was on Friday and today is sunday and she hasnt missed a day yet of wearing it around the house and twirling!! So yesterday I decided to try to give her new interest and took her outside and played baseball! She did like it and thought it was pretty cool but as soon as we were done she came inside and put on her dress! Oh well we'll see how it turns out!! So other things that are new for the Libs is she can do a mean summersault now she can count to 5 always when she really tries she can get to 10-13 her colors are much better now last week we really started workin on them and now when she wants to she gets them all right! She's a stubborn thing when you sit with her and do them she wont try and she'll just say colors but if she's readin the book by herself she gets them all right! Her favorite song to sing is I like to move it move it I like to WHAT??....Move it! Other then Lib's keepin us entertained were all good...Tired but good I'm lookin forward to July by then Josh's side jobs on the weekend should be done and we can enjoy summer right now it seems like all were doin is workin and then the evenings come and were waay to tired to take the boat out, which means I havent had a chance to go kneeboardin yet! Till next time every one take care!!!

No comments: