Our Kiddo's

Our Kiddo's

Sunday, June 21, 2009

No Pain No Gain!!









So this week for me well the last part of the week has been kind of painful! I went in for a simple quick procedure and left with half my guts!(ok not really but that's what I feel like!) Dr Thorn cleaned out my ovaries, removed cyst, endometriosis, and then happen to notice my appendix was ready to burst! So u guessed it OUTA here! So now my body is missin adnoids, tonsils, appendix, and a little bone in the ankle area! I think my Goal now for a lifetime is to be able to keep the rest of my body whole no more parts to science!!! I'm healin up fine doin more than I should but I'm a person who has to be doin somethin! Other highlights in the week the soost kids and Libs entered in the kiddie parade the theme was patriotic and Kristi and ma whipped up some pretty cute costumes and the kids won!!!! So last night they got to be in the parade it was pretty cute and you could see how proud they were!!! Libs has been really good to me while I've been healin she's infatuated with my ouches as she would call them she always wants to see them ! The other day we were up layin in my bed and she looked at my and said mama you want a snack I'll get one, one piece ok so I said sure so she crawled off my bed and went downstairs to the pantry she was gone about 5 min then she came back up and she said one piece mama and handed me the one saltine cracker she had brought up! It was so cute I wanted to laugh so bad but man it hurts to laugh she's soooo cute!!! Yesterday Josh hooked up her sprinkler and got the pool ready and she had a blast josh even made a couple run throughs! So enough about us this week I got a lot of cute pics I want to show so I'll get to doin that!!!! Take care everyone!!!

No comments: