Our Kiddo's

Our Kiddo's

Monday, February 9, 2009

Poor Libs is sick again!!


So I thought we were good on the whole bein sick thing at least for the month! I was wrong I went upstairs to get libby, she had just woke up and she said she was ready to come downstairs! So we got her blankets and she started gagging, then she threw up a little bit but she was happy! So I thought maybe just a fluke so we got her ready she was smiley and happy, got in the durango and she puked again! Got to daycare Laura said we will try it since I was working in Albert Lea! Well I worked 1 hour and got the dredded call! She puked twice! FUN FUN Stuff! We went to the dr got a strep test done came back negative! So we are now home she puked once in the durango and 3 tmes at the drs! now once at home! We are havin a great day!!! She is sleeping now so hopefully she can kick this! Poor thing tells me she dont like the bucket so when I try to catch it she pushes it away, pretty frustrating! So were coping! other then that new achievements for Libs for the week is she Flexs her muscles and its not just the arms she clenches up its her whole body and she does it until her face is red! Pretty cute!! Her new sayings for the week is Ya Sure and I cant! Well time to take care of the little one have a great week!

No comments: