Our Kiddo's

Our Kiddo's

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Busy Weekend!










We've had a busy weekend this time around! It started out Friday we took Libs to the Zoo! We had a great time I think her favorite part was being able to run wild and see all the other kids! She did enjoy the monkeys and all the fish, when we were looking into the aquarium Libby would yell NEMO where are you??? It was pretty cute! She got to see bears,leopards, fish , monkeys and tons of cool birds! We had a good day! Saturday we had friends over and played cards it was a lot of fun just low key! Josh and I decided to make my dad a cake for his 54th Birthday and with the help of kim and aaron we all decided a "grill cake" would be the best! So Josh and I went to work Josh made a cool stand for the cake to start it out and Libby and I baked the cake, we then got all the candies shaped and formed into hotdogs burgers and hamburgers all out of starburst and tootsierolls! It turned out really well! Happy Birthday Paps!!! Libby this week her kick is saying her name my name is Libby Bell you try to get hr to add Lynn and it doesnt happen! The biggest accomplishment this week that I'm super proud of her is she goes to sleep all on her own!!! We lay her in her bed say a prayer and she goes to bed!!! SO SO Nice! She's getting to be such a big girl! So way to go Libs!! Everyone have a great week!!!

No comments: