Our Kiddo's

Our Kiddo's

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines




Valentines at the bell house has been busy!! Libby got to stay overnight at both granparents houses this weekend! She had a great time! Josh and I got to go out to Freeborn with a bunch of my old highschool buddies and some friends from work! We had a great time I've realized the best friends are the ones you dont have to work on keeping! We can not see each other for 6mos to a year and we get together and its like weve been talking forever! Love those girls and Nick to death! Then Friday night Joshs parents wanted Date night with all the grandbabies! So for a second night we were on our own! Weird feeling we went to my work so Josh could fix a few things and I could get caught up on paper work! Fun stuff I know but it was nice! We then decided to get take out rent a couple movies and thats what we did we stayed up till 1 am watchin movies! We Picked Libs up early sunday mornin and watched Madagasgar 2 with her and have been hearin Libs sing I LIke to Move it Move it ever since!! We had a birthday party this aftrenoon for Garret and now were home! Wohoo! We get to veg the rest of the day!! Libs has been talkin more and more and more!! When Josh picks on her she says dad dont say that dad dont say that! She sings wheels on the bus alot and loves to play playdoh! Her babies are starting to get played with more and more she tells me baby is thirsty then needs a nap! She had her 2 yr check last friday and all is well! She is in the 80 percentile and she sat still enough for the nurse to take her blood pressure! She is still got the sassy side and Im startin to think it wont leave that spunk is what makes her who she is! Were trying to get a handle on hitting now so if she hits at home we have her sit on the steps to get her out of the situation which she does really well with she goes there and doesnt wine or move she just waits! But now Im kinda thinkin that whole concept doesnt work cuz today she was upset with me wound up wacked me looked at me and said Im gonna go sit on the stairs! So I kinda think she thinks If all I have to do is sit on the steps and I still get to hit the what the heck!!! So we will see! Her next new thing is body art which you will see just a small version of what shes done! She loves to color everything especially herself!

No comments: