Our Kiddo's

Our Kiddo's

Sunday, March 22, 2009

NONEventful/Eventful Week!





We started the week off with it being low key and non eventful,kind of nice! Its soo fun having family suppers together now that Libby is able to tell you what occured in her day! She always starts off by sayin Reeso shut door he naughty he got time out! This has been the opener for I'd say the last 2 months! So either it happened once and it was a significant learnng lesson for daycare or I think poor Reeso takes a really long time to learn hes not to shut the door! Other then that shes sassy as ever! Then Friday came and we decided to go out to timberlodge and celebrate ma completing radiation!! Officially done! We had a nice time the kids behaved pretty well and supper was great!! For Saturday plans PAINTBALLIN!! WOHOO!!! It was a beautiful perfect day to run wildly through the woods bein a target or hunter with shooting prey however you want to look at it!! We had a blast I have to many welts to count! I think my lesson I've learned is there is no way I would join the military I cant sit still I have to move thus the consequence for this is the patient non moving can sit behind the tree and pelt me!!! Dont get me wrong I gave some pelts back!! I think we did 4 hours of paintballin long fun day!! We finished the day up by goin to an old good friend of mine's place Amber! A lot of fun she has a daughter just 4-5 months older then Libby they had a blast it was super cute to watch them introduce themselves to each other with out adult help I was pushing them in this two person swing thing and Libby goes I Libby Bell I'm 2 and Kayla says I'm Kayla Halverson im 2!! What little grown ups it kind of made me think of Forrest Gump!! By he end of the night they hugged each other and I hope will be life long friends like me and kaylas mom!! How sweet would that be we get to hang out more because our kids have a "playdate"!! But we will see!! Another cool thing that happened this week was I submitted the cakes that I've made for dads and Libs birthday to a website called coolest-cakes.com and they excepted them!! Pretty neat!! Dugan's birthday is Friday and He decided he wanted a Wario cake so thats my next project to defeat I'll post pictures!!!(only if it turns out hahaha!)

No comments: