Our Kiddo's

Our Kiddo's

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Nothin Much!



Weve been busy here at the bell house thats for sure!! Josh is back to work full time again!! WOHOO!!! Work for me is busy which is good!! Libs and I had a productive weekend Friday we were able to visit my g&g soost had a lot of fun, Libby yelled at grandpa for makin a mess with his hangers! She drug grandma all around to play with her, all u heard was cmon grandma cmon!! After that we ran alot of errands and finished the day off by walkin around fountain lake! That was a good 5 mile walk!! It was soo nice out I think it may of hit 50! Saturday we had friends over Libs says she just loves parties!! Today we went to church Libs was good!! So we thought we would finish the day up by havin an awesome supper we had ribs and baked potatoes! It sure was cute watchin Libs grab a big bone of ribs and eatin every last drop of meat off the bone! She's learnin more an more she almost says the whole alphabet all by herself she gets to P then it gets a little shady but she always has a good finish even if its not right!! Her new kick is sayin her tummy hurts in fact tonight she was holdin her arm and sayin aww my tummy hurts my tummy I said to her wait wears ur tummy she looks at me and laughs and goes oh! Busted!! Such a drama queen!! The other mornin Libs was eatin cereal and our insurance guy came over he asked Libby you eatin breakfast she goes no Im eatin cereal!!! Well thats about all, today Libs surprised me and said ma Dugans birthday is comin up!! That girl loves birthdays she dont care whos it is as long as theres a birthday!!!

No comments: