Our Kiddo's

Our Kiddo's

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Dugans Birthday/Libs new room!!!





Its been a busy busy weekend here at the bell house!! Were all super tired and ready for a weekend of relaxation! Guess were gonna have to wait awhile for that!! I decided to redo Libs room and we finished the whole thing alot of work but the overall outcome made it worth while! We painted her walls yellow and painted her ceiling blue with white clouds! Then I drew her name on some plywood and Josh cut it out and some stars and painted them a pink! We finished the room off with some new curtains that are pink and white to kind of ty in the whole pink thing!! Libby lives it but it was a ton of work!! I'd say the worst part of it all was lettin Libby sleep with us lastnight since her room was fumed out with paint fumes!! I dont think I slept a consecutive hour without bein kicked poked slapped or pushed oh the fun for those parents who let there kids sleep with them nightly I DONT GET IT!!!! Friday was Dugans birthday I cant believe he is 6 he's grown up sooo much!!! I got to make his birthday cake he requested Wario from Mario Bros I think it turned out alright and Dugan seemed to like it soo thats all that matters!! As for Libs her new thing is MARCH MARCH everybody MARCH MARCH!! Must be somethin new at daycare!!! She's more and more obsessed with Cinderella she watches that any chance she gets! Were now gonna get ready for the week! Hope everyone is well!

No comments: