Our Kiddo's

Our Kiddo's

Tuesday, March 3, 2009


So not much new things have gone on here at the Bell House! Josh's work has been slow so thats kind of been a bummer but like always we will manage! Libby is keepin us busy! The poor little squirt had strep and double ear infections over the weekend so she was kinda ok (SUPER) crabby! But all is well now, she's startin to work on her colors more and more! She's having more little sweet moments where she'll just run up to you and give you a big hug and say I love you! So I now know I have to watch my p's and q's the other day I made homemade carmel corn and I gave her a bowl of her own to eat so she sat on the couch and was eating all good so far well she stood up and decided she wanted to jump off the couch so she set the bowl down on the seat cushion and went to hop down and knocked her bowl of popcorn off she was soo mad she didnt even hesitate she yelled Ahh DAMN IT! Josh and I were soo taken back we couldnt help but laugh it was cute she was spot on in using the term the right way but yes we did go over that it was a naughty word! I say it almost every time I blog but she is growing up soo fast the things she tells me I just stop in amazement since when am I able to have a conversation with my little girl! To all have a good week!!!

No comments: